From: Vaughn Spurlin <vaughn.spur...@sun.com>
To: webt...@gate4.canoo.com
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:17:56 AM
Subject: [Webtest] Is clover.jar free open source?

I'm investigating the licenses for libraries that WebTest requires. In order to include WebTest with OpenSolaris, I need to verify that everything needed to build and run WebTest is available free under licenses that are compatible with OpenSolaris licensing. In clover.jar I found a README.html page that says "30 day evaluation license can be downloaded from http://www.atlassian.com/software/clover/ViewCloverLicenses.jspa". To me, that does not look like free open source.

What is the licensing agreement with Atlassian that allows clover.jar to be used with WebTest? How I can review a copy of the license or agreement?

Vaughn