Hi Ronald,

personally I consider a move to Codehaus as a "nice-to-have" - I'm
happily doing the occasional bug fixing and improvement but I currently
have no additional time for project setup and/or official plugin
release. So I'm happy to help if someone pushes the code to Codehaus ...
hint, hint, hint .... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl