Hi Marc,

thank you for your reply.
a little backgrond to my (very simple) testcase:
unfortunately the testwebsite is cut in three ore more application areas
(menue,header,text,footer,...).
the content is provided for example in the menue-, in the header- and in the
text-area.
the testcase should give the guarrantee, that the content stands in the
text-area.
if i use the command <verifyText>: WebTest would give me an OK (because it
will be find in the menue-area),
but that is'n the guarrantee, that the content is in the text-area.
that's why i use the command <verifyXPath>.

if you have an other/better idea (to veryfy a text in th text-area or at an
defined postion) please tell me.

i'll upload the site (with some content changes).

greetings,
        http://www.nabble.com/file/p21869813/site.html site.html Martin