Hi,

rather to disable JS, you can ignore JS errors, or best: fix JS errors
when they exist in your application or report JS errors when they are
due to limitations in HtmlUnit.
You can try to simulate Firefox rather than IE, it may fix your problem.

Cheers,
Marc.
--
Web: http://www.efficient-webtesting.com