HI Mark,

The Eclipse XML Editor (found under its Web Developer Tools) enables
auto-completion by reading the DTD file bundled with WebTest.  Sadly,
validation against this DTD will start to fail if you develop using Ant's
Macrodefs to increase code reusability or use any non-webtest step inside the
<steps> section.  Even with validation failing, code completion is invaluable
when writing tests.

Cheers,

John Spann | Associate Software Engineer

Citrix Online Division
Citrix Systems, Inc.
6500 Hollister Avenue
Goleta, CA 93117 USA