Hi Stefan,

we do need more details!

What is the test like, what are the error-messges.

We do have such sort of failures. Normally they are caused by runtime-conditions.

yours

Michael

Stefan Seger schrieb:
Hello,

I have a very strange problem with my canoo webtests. Each time I let them
run on our application, I have different tests which fails.

Sometime a test runs successfully and the next time (with the same test and
the same version of the application) the tests fails, because canoo couldn't
click an element or button or could not enter a value in a text field.

If I retry the the tests, then it (sometimes) works.

I have no idea what's the reason for this. I also use the
"ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar" so that I have a try catch block in my tests, to do
neccessary tasks if a test fails. The problem is, that you see only the last
error of the test. In my catch block I invoke a "verifyText" error to mark
the test as failed. So I always see this error if something goes wrong.

Has any other of you the same problem? It's very annoying, because I can
never be sure if my tests aren't right or if there's a bug in the
application.

Can it be that canoo runs too fast and the application cannot react
properly?
Thanks for your help.