Hi all

After some troubleshooting, I found the offending js that interacts w/
flash.

Excerpt of failing java script and page source;

if(navigator.appName == "Netscape"){

document.WebSubmissionsCandidateProfile.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);

          document.WebSubmissionsCandidateProfile.addEventListener("mousedown",
onNsRightClick, true);

}

else{

          document.WebSubmissionsCandidateProfile.onmousedown=onIeRightClick;

}

</script>

<object height="575" width="100%" codebase="
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/swflash.cab";
id="WebSubmissionsCandidateProfile"
classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000">

                <param
value="/recruitMach/view/Flex/WebSubmissionsCandidateProfile/WebSubmissionsCandidateProfile.swf"
name="movie"/>

                <param value="high" name="quality"/>

                <param value="#869ca7" name="bgcolor"/>

                <param value="opaque" name="wmode"/>

                <param value="sameDomain" name="allowScriptAccess"/>

                <embed height="575" align="middle" width="100%"
pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer";
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain"
wmode="opaque" quality="high" loop="false" play="true"
name="WebSubmissionsCandidateProfile" bgcolor="#869ca7"
src="/recruitMach/view/Flex/WebSubmissionsCandidateProfile/WebSubmissionsCandidateProfile.swf"/>

</object>

Is there a way i can get around this w/ out having dev modify code? and is
there a way i can dump errors to a log file?

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks
Rhee