G'day

I found that using the "haltonfailure" config option, that I still could not get the test to continue to the next step.

I am thinking that I have misunderstood something because this is a very well organized package. I figure I've got to have missed something. Is there a way around this that I have not found?

What I am currently doing is just testing menu buttons and verifying pages. A simple starter. But I'd like a full report of all the buttons, pass or fail, all at once. Not one or two at a time depending upon when it failed. Am I trying to do something that I should not?

Thanks much......;-)

--
ldb