Vihang Desai & All
  Finally I was able to resolve the issue, The problem is
"enableJavaScript" is not functioning properly.

Before making ajax calls I had to disable the java script and
re-enable it,  for details look  below code

enableJavaScript enable : false
clickElement xpath : "//a...@href='xyz/771891755']"
enableJavaScript enable : true

//ajax calls,

 setCheckbox xpath : "//inp...@id='a']"

Above piece of code couldn't re-enable java script as a result my AJAX
calls are not reaching to server as a result I am getting error. After
removing disablling/enabling java script functionality my AJAX calls
reaching server.

 Thanks all...