Hi Lisa,

Lisa Crispin wrote:
> Hi Marc,
> I'm not sure how to answer that question, there is definitely JS in the
> page, for example:
> document.forms.length > 0) document.forms[0].reset();">
>
> We have easyajax=true.

does the test work with your old WebTest version without easyajax=true?

> This page hasn't been changed in about a year, and the WebTest script
> has worked fine all that time, until this new version. It's not a big
> deal, I just won't upgrade, but I'd like to know if something has
> changed and we have to do our script differently for some reason, or what.
> thanks,

tons of things have changed as with each new release of HtmlUnit a lot
of improvements are made in JS support. We have a very very large number
of unit tests but regressions are not totally impossible. An other
possible scenario is that it worked due to an incorrect JS
interpretation and that now the JS execution is better but still not
perfect, leading to a problem.

Cheers,
Marc.
--