Hi Michael,

Below is the test and result of said test. Under resulting page it is
displaying the page I am expecting to be displayed.

The system is built upon cakephp and has URL rerouting based on the controller
used.

Localdev is simply pointing to 127.0.0.1 and the appropriate webroot, I can
browse to localdev from a browser fine.

Just being able to invoke and skipping the pass check would be ideal at this
point.

Is this enough?

Adrian

            <webtest name="Find Test CRM">
                  <config browser="firefox3" haltonfailure="false"
failureproperty="true" host="localdev" port="80"/>
                  <steps>
                        <invoke url="/users/login" description="Invoke local
CRM"  />
                  </steps>
            </webtest>

[x] Find Test CRM
Test started at Wed Sep 09 17:08:57 BST 2015, lasting 891 ms.
Source: c:\myWebTestProject\tests\CRMdevtest.xml:9:
Base URL (used by invoke steps with a relative URL): http://localdev/
#

Result

Name

Parameter

Duration

  1

[x]
Error
Page<001_response_invoke.html>

invoke
Invoke local CRM
Resulting page<001_response_invoke.html?baseUrl=http%3A//localdev/>

-> complete url

http://localdev/users/login

url

/users/login

891

Error
Message

JavaScript error loading page http://localdev/users/login: TypeError: Cannot
find function getElementsByClassName in object [object HTMLDocument].

Location

c:\myWebTestProject\tests\CRMdevtest.xml (line: 12)

Page source looks like:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>

<head>

<title>