On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 15:28, Chuck Esterbrook wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get in contact with Ian Bicking, who runs our
> Wiki? I fear he won't get this e-mail because of space problems (see
> below) and I don't see a phone number on colorstudy.com.

My phone is on there somewhere... oh, resume I guess.  Anyway, I just
got back from vacation, so I wouldn't have mattered.

I don't know quite how that happened.  85Mb of error messages from
Webware helped, some... man, those really rack up... but I must have
some nasty cruft lying around elsewhere too.  The things you notice when
you run out of space.

Anyway, it's back working again.  Use terse sentences to conserve space!

  Ian