we use the webware sessions, yes.

the loadbalancer is administrated by the hosting company so I haven't
got 100% knowledge of how that thing works... We configured it so
that if the user is "placed" on server 2, he/she sticks to that one
for the rest of the session...

Currently if we want to interact between several logged in users we
do this through a separate "lobby" application placed on a separate
server.

I guess as a future to do, we'll try to fix so it would be possible
to share some custom netbaby player sessions between the servers.