My guess is that for some reason, wkcgi.exe isn't finding the webkit.cnf
file.  Perhaps youe web server starts up wkcgi.exe with the working
directory set to be somewhere else than the directory containing wkcgi.exe,
so it looks for webkit.cnf but can't find it.

I'd add some debugging code into wkcgi.exe that prints out where the working
directory is into a file somewhere, recompile it, and see what you get.

- Geoff