Now that we have auto-restart I'd like to deprecate OneShot.cgi.
There's lots of weird corner-cases and bad behavior that comes about
from OneShot, the performance is really bad, and it just doesn't seem
worth it.  Right now auto-reload only works on Posix, but reading the os
docs it looks like it should work fine on Windows (if someone could
confirm that would be good -- you have to comment out a line in
AutoReloadingAppServer.__init__ which specifically excludes non-Posix).

To deprecate OneShot, I'd like to eliminate it from the documentation,
put a note in the release notes and at the top of OneShot.cgi, tell the
mailing list, and take it out of MakeAppWorkDir.  This won't keep anyone
from using it, but it will keep new people from finding it.

  Ian