On 10/27/2002 09:39:31 PM Ian wrote:

>There's a fix in CVS -- you can now do:
>
>from WebKit.ImportSpy import modloader
>
>modloader.watchFile(templateFilename)
>
>Then the AppServer is restarted if that file changes.  Configurable now
>also uses this (so changing your Application.config will restart the
>AppServer).

Isn't there a better way to do this? What I mean is that it would be much
more convenient to be able to tell the modloader to watch all *.tmpl (or
some other regexp defined) files within recursively defined range of
directories than to have to modify every servlet to include the code
snippet above.

...Edmund.