I am trying to nock off some of the bugs as can.

I just fixed the bug in HTTPResponse setCookie(). And I also found some other problems with the expiration date handling which I fixed.

It seems like the expiration date parsing might best be placed on the Cookie object itself. I didn't get that agressive with the fix at this time. Anyone see a reason not to do this?

Also, there was a missing allMatches() function referenced in DateInterval. I am not a Python RE module expert. Does anyone see anything wrong with this code? It seems to work for me, and I just
added it to CVS. Although I think it should go in a more general purpose location.

def allMatches(source, regex):
"""Return a list of matches for regex in source
"""
pos = 0
end = len(source)
rv = []
match = regex.search(source, pos)
while match:
rv.append(match)
match = regex.search(source, match.end() )
return rv

There are a couple of other patches from Edmund Lian regarding deleting cookies. They look reasonable to me at first glance, if I don't hear any comments to the contrary in the next day or so, I'll apply them as well.

So,