>Comment By: Stuart Donaldson (stuartd)
Date: 2003-01-10 11:06

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=326269

Commited a fix for this bug which was not a direct match to
the patches submitted.

When the pickling exception occurs, now we call
application.handleException() and that takes care of
displaying, as logging, and emailing depending on
configuration.  The session file is not saved and gets lost
as a result.  The fix involved getting the handleException()
in and running as well.