>Comment By: Stuart Donaldson (stuartd)
Date: 2003-01-14 16:37

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=326269

Ok, try this consolidated patch.  It also includes an update
to WebKit/Testing so check that out as well.

There are some differences with handling URL references when
ExtraPathInfo is set or not.  This was developed and tested
with it set.  When it is not set, the testing code currently
will show some different values when referencing the URL
'/'.  This is because that is parsed slightly differently
under the two circumstances.

Comment By: Stuart Donaldson (stuartd)