I implemented a new URL parsing routine, which meant delegating a lot of
what Application does to other classes.  Which is a good thing,
Application has way too much in it.

Anyway, the result is a rewrite of most of Application, as well as a new
module for url parsing.  Instead of making an alternate implementation
(like NewThreadedAppServer), I'd rather just replace Application.  I'm
sure there's bugs, it'll make CVS unstable, and it's a significant
change to the architecture.  So I want to put this out there in case
anyone has any objections.

  Ian