Looks pretty sharp.

For what it's worth, when I put up the 0.8 release on SF, I checked into getting it running with a OneShot adapter, but the SF servers were not compatible with it. It turns out there is some sort of bug that results in various segfaults with some math functions. In particular, log(5) couldn't be done which is needed in the initialization of the random module. I filed a bug report with them, but they had not gotten around to it in a while. Note that the same math function fails in python, and in perl.

Anyway, I had hoped to set it up so that Webware could host its own home page. But that'll need to wait a little longer unless we want to move the home page off to another site.

-Stuart-

Tom von Schwerdtner wrote:

Greetings,

While Chuck's style appeals to me quite a bit, I think the "public
image" of Webware could be spiced up a bit....so I tossed this together:

http://home.etria.org/webware/

(in case I break something before anyone checks:
http://home.etria.org/~tvon/webware_site.png)

Comments? Should I stop now or keep going?

(Note: The logo is just "a logo to fill that space"...its a pretty
common style and I think I might have even stolen it from the back of my
head somewhere....so, comments/suggestions welcome).

-Tom