Bugs item #1049922, was opened at 2004-10-19 03:24
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=104866&aid=1049922&group_id=4866

Category: WebKit
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When running multiple webware instances of the same
server they all set the _SID_  cookie. My browser (IE,
Mozilla, Firefox) mixes up sites running on the same
computer but on different port numbers so I have to log
in to each site every time I have visited another of them.

I would like the cookie name to be configurable from
the Application.config file. Something like the
SessionPrefix hostname setting should make it easy to
get unique cookie names without editing the config file
for each site when deploying it.