On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 08:07 -0800, Mark Phillips wrote:
> Don't hesitate to notify me of any issues you have, or if you need
> additional time to complete your work. In addition, I am open to advice
> and criticism on the release process or other related matters so send
> those thoughts along as well. I may not respond immediately but I will
> review every email and, at the very least, acknowledge receipt.

Thanks for helping coordinate the new release.

I've committed a few small changes/fixes I had sitting in my local tree.
I also have some uncommitted MiddleKit enhancements.  If I can find
the time to document these before Dec. 3 I'll commit them; otherwise
they'll wait.

At one point a couple of years ago I hoped to spend some time automating
the release procedure, with the hopes of making release-cutting a
painless procedure, but unfortunately I haven't found the time to really
do this work.

I'd be happy to assist with the release and/or resolve any bugs
which are discovered, and will try to read this list regularly for
the next few weeks.

peace,
Jason