On Dec 13, 2004, at 5:23 PM, Winston Wolff wrote:

Are other people getting failures if they run this? I get 10 failures out of 23 tests.

        cd Webware/UserKit/Tests/
        python Test.py

-winston

The notes in the UserKit source say that it is unfinished. If the tests were written before the implementation of the test target, then my hat is off to the author.

Unless you hear otherwise, I suggest using the failures as the basis of a to-do list. Is anyone currently using UserKit?

For my part, I will give it try tomorrow.

Mark Phillips
Mophilly & Associates
On the web at http://www.mophilly.com
On the phone at 619 444-9210