Working.

>From myDB.ObjectsT import *
Changed to
Import myDB.ObjectsT

And

Obj = ObjectsT.CreateMain()
Obj = myDB.ObjectsT.CreateMain()

Working a treat.

PaulG.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Goodyear
Sent: 21 December 2004 17:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Webware-devel] Import from another context

When importing from another context like

WebKit/myPage/Main.py
---------------------
>From myDB.ObjectsT import *

It doesn't report any errors until I try to access it like so

Obj = ObjectsT.CreateMain()

The WW error is:
AttributeError: class ObjectsT has no attribute 'ObjectsT'

The file structure is

WebKit/myDB/ObjectsT.py/pyc
WekKit/myPage/Main.py/pyc

Is this possible, or am I doing something completely wrong?

Thanks.

PaulG.