Ian,

I split up the main repository on w4py.org into three repositories:

Webware
WSGIKit

We can keep one big "global" database, but then user's can't be
authenticated against specific relms, and very few need access to Home.
The password file for all three is /etc/subversion/passwd. Is this
correct?

Both Webware and WSGIKit can be viewed online now:

http://svn.webwareforpython.org/WSGIKit/trunk/
http://svn.webwareforpython.org/Webware/trunk/

Incidentally, is there no way to pull a branch off of a SVN repository
without loosing the history? I couldn't figure out how. The history is
all there from the CVS import.

--
Eric Radman  |  http://eradman.com