Congratulations on the move to Subversion! Very good, very good. If I had been paying attention, I would have volunteered to help as I moved a few repositories-- including PyObjC-- over the past year. If you need any assistance with configuration, let me know.

In any case, I would highly recommend using the FsFs backing store for Subversion. It tends to be a lot less fragile and is the backend being used by the subversion developers, these days.

Unless it has changed recently, you'll need to do the cvs2svn conversion which will produce a Berkeley DB backed repository, then dump the subversion repository, and then load it into an FsFs backed repository. A couple of extra commands, but worthwhile.

b.bum