Christoph Zwerschke wrote:
Is the CVS webware sandbox (webware-sandbox.sourceforge.net) still in use and the right place to contribute fledgling code? Or is there already a SVN sandbox available?

Sorry we didn't get back to you earlier.

Anyway, the sandbox is kind of defunct, mostly because CVS sucks. Or at least that's why I haven't brought it up much. But you are welcome to put whatever you want in your /home directory on svn.w4py.org

If it's still in use, could somebody add a link to the sandbox on the homepage? I dont see a reference to it anywhere, so people won't find it. Also, could I have write access to the sandbox (sf username: cito)?

If possible, I also would like to have write access to the SVN repository. I'd like to be able to improve and update the Webware doco and contribute to KidKit without having to send in patches to the mailing list. Of course I will discuss real changes before checking them in.

KidKit and documentation contributions would also be welcome. For code changes to Webware, discussion is best, but you can also do whatever development you want in a branch -- probably the best thing is to do something in a branch, then ask before merging. There's some other notes here: http://svn.w4py.org/About.txt

Anyway, to set you up I'll need a line that can go in an htpasswd file, or a username/password. Off-list, of course.

--
Ian Bicking  /  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  /  http://blog.ianbicking.org