I have added a date on my calendar for another beta cut, presently September 7 depending on work loads. I would greatly appreciate help in addressing the issues raised by Christoph.

I have notes for changes to ReleaseProcedures.html, and I can clean the .cvsignore files out easily enough when I build up the next beta cut.

Help is needed with other items on his list...

        Webware/Docs/StyleGuidelines.raw
        Webware/bin/MakeAppWorkDir.py
        Webware/bin/pystats.py
        Webware/bin/ReleaseHelper.py