Christoph Zwerschke wrote:
Shall I keep old-style (pre 0.5) actions in the code? A comment in HTTPContent.py by Ian says that they have gone anyway. The 0.9 release may be a good opportunity to get rid of them completely. This old stuff may be confusing for new users.

Hmm... I can't remember just what they are. I think the code should stay as it is until after 0.9. If "old style" actions mean _action_=foo (as opposed to _action_foo), I think we should keep that indefinitely, as it's still useful. But I think there were some other slight differences to the pre-0.5 algorithm, and those are turned off by default, so that can go.

--
Ian Bicking  /  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  /  http://blog.ianbicking.org