Hi,

With python >= 2.4 you use threading.local in PersistentDB, but with
some server (mod_wsgi) threading.local is not kept between requests
because of the C implementation. We can also imagine that somes wsgi
server will clean threading.local.
If we force to use the python implementation it works (and there is
a python implementation in PersistentDB.py)

We spoke about that on the mod_wsgi list :
http://groups.google.com/group/modwsgi/browse_thread/thread/75463f392f3ff5d9

thx to have look at this

--
William Dodé - http://flibuste.net