> I put some diagnostics in WebUtils/Cookie.py and it looks like it's
> the two equal signs in the cookie that cause the problem.  I
> always have
> this
> in my cookie under WinNT, presumably a site-specific thing.

> In __ParseString
> str:  SITESERVER=ID=ed122bdcebc3a2e127a20eee3a71e551

The Cookie.py that comes with Python 2.2x is able to parse those
cookies.  I copied it over WebUtils/Cookie.py on a FreeBSD machine
running Python 2.1.1 and the only problem was that it tried to import
string.ascii_letters which apparently was added to string in python 2.2.
So I just copied ascii_letters into Cookie.py and now all is well.  If
someone can test this modified Cookie.py on python 1.5.2, maybe we can
get it added to Webware.

Jeff