I revamped WebKit/ExceptionHandler.py to ask the transaction object to:

        writeExceptionReport(self, handler):

which then asks each of it's objects (request, response, etc.). These
mods:
        * add some new variables to the report
        * add the Session
        * provide a hook to servlets

In particular, my application's SitePage is writing the user attribute
so I can see in my exception reports which user experienced the problem:

        def writeExceptionReport(self, handler):
                handler.writeTitle(self.__class__.__name__)
                handler.writeln(self.htmlEncode('user = %r' % self.user))

I also now keep the last 3 urls visited in the Session, so that I can
see in the report what the user was clicking to lead up to the problem.

I took care in the new exception reporting code to catch exceptions so
that if some of this fancy machinery fails, it won't ruin the report.

Give it a spin if you like.

-Chuck