> Hi,
> I need to schedule a task that selects a bunch of email
> addresses from a
> database and then sends a specific email to them once a day,
> at 4 am. I
> looked at TaskKit, and i'm not smart enough to figure out how
> it works,
> and it looks like it might be overkill anyway, since I only am
> scheduling 1 function.

Here's a few snippets from my code that demonstrates using TaskKit.

# __init__.py in your context directory.
from BillingTask import BillingTask
import os, time
def contextInitialize(application,path):
        tm = application.taskManager()
        print "Adding BillingTask to taskManager."
        task = BillingTask()
        #tm.addPeriodicAction(time.time(),3600,task,"BillingTask")
        tm.addDailyAction(4,0,task,"BillingTask"):

# BillingTask.py in your context directory.
from TaskKit.Task import Task
from SitePage import SitePage
class BillingTask(SitePage,Task):
        def writeContent(self):