Hallo,

I'd like to add a CSS-class statement to a form generated by
FunFormKit. I thought, that the Field argument "extraHTML" would do
that, but somehow it won't. I'm testing this with the Register.py
example, whose FormDefinition I changeed like:

formDef = FormDefinition(
        "Register",
        [TextField("firstName", maxLength=20,  extraHTML='class="babyblue"',
validators=[Validator.NotEmpty()]),

But my babyblue-class never shows up in the rendered form. Is this a
bug or should I specify the class in another way?

ciao