I have just installed Webware on a new redhat 9.0 install and everything
seems to be working well, but when I do a "ps -ef" I notice that only
one thread is being created.  I have checked the config files and it's
set to create a minimum of 5 threads and the startup message says
"Creating 10 threads...", but they don't show up under ps.

I checked to make sure that the python installation is multi-threaded,
by doing an "import thread".  No errors are being reported anywhere, so
I'm kinda at a loss as to why the threads aren't being created.

Anyone have any ideas?

- Aaron

P.S. Lovin' the Webware!  Keep up the great work!