Hi guys!

I have a problem integrating webware and sqlobject. I think the
question is the webware caching, but I donīt know well, look at the
code:

##############################
from Database import SomeTable
from SearchForm import SearchForm

class Search(SearchForm):
  def validateRequest(self):
    self.result=SomeTable.select(SomeTable.q.some_column=='bla')

  def writeContent(self):
    for i in self.result:
      self.writeln('some information...')
##############################

The SearchForm is a Form based on a Template, this one based on page...
On my template I defined a method "validateRequest", it verifies if
there is an error and append the error to a error list, if this error
list is true, I show the error...

One time I need to check how many rows I get, and a proper time show a
error massage in the error case, I need to generate the self.result in
the validateRequest method.

The problem is that the database changes (every time, outside the
webware) and the data shown in the Search are not changed. I have some
similar problem in another project, in this case, the database donīt
change every time but when I change it by using
SomeTable.get(x).set(...), some sectors of the page have the proper
data and some sections not.

What can I do, please? Thanks for any help :)

=====
--
Michel Thadeu Sabchuk
Curitiba/PR