Hi All,

I recieved a response to my initial request, but need to clarify a
bit.  Is anyone running a straight WSGI app with WSGIkit?

Something along the lines of the example from the PEP:

***
def simple_app(environ, start_response):
    """Simplest possible application object"""
    status = '200 OK'
    response_headers = [('Content-type','text/plain')]
    start_response(status, response_headers)
    return ['Hello world!\n']
***

If you are, could you email me (off list if you're shy)?  I'd like to
try writing to the WSGI spec, and am not sure where to start.

Thanks,
Chris