Hi guys. I committed a bunch of additional stuff, as well as a bunch of progress from the sprint itself. I think WSGIKit is pretty useable. Here's the basic commands to set up a server -- right now the easiest server is WSGIUtils, and WSGIKit includes a sample application that Tracy and Eric wrote. I don't think it's complete yet, and it should include more documentation, but it's working.

cd ~
svn co http://svn.w4py.org/WSGIKit/trunk WSGIKit
http://www.owlfish.com/software/wsgiutils/downloads/WSGI%20Utils -0.4.tar.gz
mkdir src
cd src
tar zfx ../WSGI\ Utils-0.4.tar.gz
cd WSGI\ Utils
python setup.py install --home=~
cd ../../
export PYTHONPATH=~/lib/python:~/WSGIKit:$PYTHONPATH
cd WSGIKit/wsgikit
./server.py --webkit-dir=../examples/todo --server=wsgiutils --reload -v -D

It's also grown more tests (I've flirting with TDD for some pieces) that all use py.test. Anyway, I'm very positive about it; PyCon has made me very enthusiastic. Hmm... next up will be some refactoring to make some of the middleware easier to understand, and documentation, including a road map. I want to make a plan for 1.0 of WSGIKit, avoiding hovering at 0.X.

Cheers...

--
Ian Bicking | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://blog.ianbicking.org