Dear Chuck,

I just tried this and got this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "WebKit\ThreadedAppServer.py", line 780, in run
 File "WebKit\ThreadedAppServer.py", line 81, in __init__
 File "WebKit\AutoReloadingAppServer.py", line 56, in __init__
 File "WebKit\AppServer.py", line 91, in __init__
 File "WebKit\AppServer.py", line 214, in createApplication
File "c:/Program Files/Webware\WebKit\Application.py", line 89, in __init__
   assert type(klass) is ClassType
AssertionError

This was with the latest code from the SVN. Without the added "object" it works as before. Any ideas why I'm getting this error?
Jose

Chuck Esterbrook wrote:

Try changing the class declaration in WebKit/Object.py to:

class Object(object, NamedValueAccess):

and then I think it will start working. I've been running like this
for months and plan on checking in this change in sometime soon.

Let us know how it goes,

-Chuck