Stephan Diehl wrote:

I've never needed to do this kind of tests, so I can't recommend any, but I'm sure that several people on this list know the right kind of tools.
apache bench should be the right tool for this job.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/programs/ab.html

regards,
robert

Stephan
--
Greg

.

--
the idea is to keep the green alien landing craft from taking up humans
from the ground and changing them into mutants. a mutant is very dangerous to you, because it flies faster than you do and shoots at you.