Matt Feifarek wrote:

On 4/2/06, *sophana* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I'm actually using formkit with success. I find it just cool as it is.
    Maybe the forms look should be a little more customizable (I haven't
    tried a lot)

Glad to hear it.

FK has quite extensive support for CSS and other attributes; just make sure to go beyond the "dump()" output, and you'll have more flexibility that you could need.

;-)

just another question, why isn't formkit shipped with webware?
Isn't it quite desgned for webware?
I don't think that webware proposes another form solution?