John Dickinson wrote:
> I see it in self.response().fields(), it has gone through a little
> "tweaking". One of the values sent in the xml contains "&", but when
> I see it, that string has been replace with "&". It's as if the data has
> been passed through htmlDecode().

I don't think this Webware tweaks the data. How do you enter the xml? Do
you enter it in an input field, or in a hidden field?

If you do something like <input type="hidden" value="&amp;"> then this
will be converted to a "&" when the page is loaded already. This is a
browser problem, it has nothing to do with Webware. In this case you
need to write <input type="hidden" value="&amp;amp;">.

-- Christoph