Hello!

We're using Webware 0.9.1 and 0.9.4 in various places, so these questions
apply to both versions:

We're wondering 2 things:

1.  Can we find the current running request for each thread, when that
request started, and view the queue of requests not yet assigned to any
thread?

2.  Can we automatically identify a request being processed for more than a
certain amount of time and terminate that request?    This is a sort of a
timeout setting concept.

-- Kevin