Hi,
Wondering if anyone has any experience with some errors we've been
seeing. We've seen this error sporadically in 0.91 and 0.94 with the
pickle module not being defined anymore when trying to save a session:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/Webware-0.9.4/WebKit/SessionFileStore.py", line
85, in __setitem__
    self.encoder()(item, file)
  File "/usr/local/lib/Webware-0.9.4/WebKit/SessionStore.py", line 54,
in dumpWithHighestProtocol
    return dump(obj, f, proto)
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
MiscInfo

These occur in production and thousands of sessions are stored to disk
successfully. But at some point it is as if pickle.dump is no longer
existent in the running app server.
Has anyone else seen this or have any ideas? We could modify the code
to test that dump still exists prior to calling it but that would just
mask the underlying problem.
Thanks,
Steve