Gary Perez schrieb:
> I use MakeAppWorkDir.py after each (new) installation. Is it possible
> to install the new version of Webware & then point the existing
> appworkdir to it in place of the older version?
>
> Or should it be run again to create a fresh appworkdir, copy context
> directories & reconfigure?

This is only required if you're updating from a really old version.
If your're running 0.9.1 or newer, you can simply update Webware itself
without any changes in the app work dirs.

I recommend moving the old version to /usr/local/Webware.old and then
installing the current version as /usr/local/Webware. Then no changes to
the working dirs will be needed, and if it does not work as expected,
you can easily revert the update.

-- Christoph