I have been busy on other projects, and webware simply caused me no
trouble so I haven't posted in a long while. Recently, a catastrophic
hard drive crash forced me to rebuild a system and part of that was to
re-install webware for an xml-rpc app built some years ago.

I used 0.9 because that was what used before. However, I would like to
catch up to the current version. Christoph et al have done such a
great job of improving the product.

I have poked through the release notes but still have the urge to ask
this question: Are there any "gotchas" in moving from such an old
version to the current release?

TIA,

  - Mark Phillips