        From: Deborah Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Mon 2/10/2003 12:30 PM
        To: WEDI SNIP Privacy Workgroup List
        Subject: RE: Temporary Employees

        I have heard CE's respond both ways. I would like to get an idea of what the
majority of people are doing. And are you treating temp agencies that supply office
staff differently than temp agencies who supply nursing staff?
        Thank you!
        Deborah Campbell
        Compliance Coordinator
        Dominion Dental Services, Inc.
        115 South Union Street, Suite 300
        Alexandria, Virginia 22314
        Phn: (703) 518-5000 ext. 3035
        Fax: (703) 518-8849
        Toll Free:  888-518-5338
        Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorized.
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.