Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 9:04 AM
Subject: FW: REMINDER: NIST/URAC Security C&A W/G - July 29th meeting at NIST!

FYI

Regards,

David Frenkel

612-237-1966

-----Original Message-----
From: Tisot, Michelle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent
:
Thursday, July 24, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Tisot, Michelle
Cc: Gallagher, Lisa; Lawton, Ryan

Dear Workgroup Participants -

The JULY 29, 2003 meeting promises to be very exciting!  We will have the unique opportunity to meet at NIST in Gaithersburg, MD to provide input and comments from the health care perspective on two new NIST Guidelines, during their public comment periods:

1 - NIST SP 800-37: Guidelines for the Security Certification and Accreditation of Federal Information Technology Systems (Second public comment draft)

2-  NIST SP 800-53: Minimum Security Controls for Federal Information Technology Systems (First public comment draft)

If you would like to participate telephonically, please call 800-373-0950 and enter participant code 288911#.

Please provide Peggy your name, organization, title and complete contact information.

Please contact Michelle Tisot, WG administrator ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if we can help you in the meantime.

Best regards,

Lisa

Lisa A. Gallagher

Senior Vice President

URAC Information & Technology Accreditation

1275 K Street NW, Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20005

[EMAIL PROTECTED] / ph: 202.216.9010

Privileged and Confidential: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

---
The WEDI SNIP listserv to which you are subscribed is not moderated. The discussions on this listserv therefore represent the views of the individual participants, and do not necessarily represent the views of the WEDI Board of Directors nor WEDI SNIP. If you wish to receive an official opinion, post your question to the WEDI SNIP Issues Database at http://snip.wedi.org/tracking/. These listservs should not be used for commercial marketing purposes or discussion of specific vendor products and services. They also are not intended to be used as a forum for personal disagreements or unprofessional communication at any time.

You are currently subscribed to wedi-security as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this list, go to the Subscribe/Unsubscribe form at http://subscribe.wedi.org or send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---