Hello,

I know that there are rules indicating that specific products or vendors cannot be discussed on the listserv, however, is there a rule regarding suggestions of specific products sent directly to me and not the entire listserv?

If there isn't a rule indicating that this practice cannot be done, I have a question that I would like to pose to the group and hopefully receive some responses directly to my email address and not the entire listserv.

My organization is interested in purchasing a software product that will help us do a HIPAA Security Risk Assessment.  We are looking for a product that we can install on our computer system that will guide us and help us create our own Risk Assessment.  We are trying to avoid consultant interaction.  I have found one product on the internet and am interested in finding additional products to compare to this one.  If anyone can give me a suggestion or recommendation directly to my email address it will be greatly appreciated.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your time,

Georgia Dollhopf
Medical College of Wisconsin
Milwaukee, WI
---
The WEDI SNIP listserv to which you are subscribed is not moderated. The discussions on this listserv therefore represent the views of the individual participants, and do not necessarily represent the views of the WEDI Board of Directors nor WEDI SNIP. If you wish to receive an official opinion, post your question to the WEDI SNIP Issues Database at http://snip.wedi.org/tracking/. These listservs should not be used for commercial marketing purposes or discussion of specific vendor products and services. They also are not intended to be used as a forum for personal disagreements or unprofessional communication at any time.

You are currently subscribed to wedi-security as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this list, go to the Subscribe/Unsubscribe form at http://subscribe.wedi.org or send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]